Revolution Metals initially provided H&SC with a drill hole database containing drill hole collar, assay, density and recovery data and some examples of hand written drill logs in order to ascertain what additional data remained to be compiled.
The scope for this work required H&SC to:
1. Compile and analyse available QAQC data including check assays,
2. Compile basic geological logs of rock type and oxidation for the 30 drill holes located at Pine Creek,
3. Assess relationship between grade and oxidation and lithology and prepare basic geology model if considered necessary,
4. Assess relationship between density and lithology and oxidation in order to decide how to estimate density,
5. Prepare Mineral Resource Estimate of gold grade and density for the ironstone formation,
6. Prepare draft of JORC Table 1 to meet requirements for reporting Mineral Resource Estimates to ASX,
7. Prepare a summary technical report to support the resource estimate,
8. Examine data for the surrounding epithermal gold reefs with a view to generate an exploration target reportable under the JORC Code.
This report summarises the methodology, analysis and results of the resource estimate and exploration targets; additional details can be found in the accompanying JORC Table 1.
Extensions of the Pine Creek lode beyond the Pine Creek deposit represent a substantial exploration target, as the Pine Creek deposit contains around 26 thousand ounces of gold over a strike length of 175m.
The Pine Creek ironstone hosted gold deposit has been assessed to have an Inferred Mineral Resource of 430 Kt at 1.9 g/t Au, containing 26 Koz of gold. There is considered to be a further exploration target along the Pine Creek lode of between 400 and 1,200 Kt with a grade range of 1 to 3 g/t Au.
A number of narrow epithermal quartz vein targets have been assessed:
- At Mt Remarkable, the exploration target is assessed to be between 65 and 260 Kt with a grade range of 15 to 25 g/t Au.
- The exploration target at Mt Poole and Mt Poole Marvel is assessed to be between 200 and 400 Kt with a grade range of 10 to 20 g/t Au.
- The exploration target at Alice Cornwall is assessed to be between 24 and 48 Kt with a grade range of 2 to 4 g/t Au.
To view the JORC 2012 report, please visit:
About Revolution Metals:
Revolution Metals is an Australian based developer of mineral resources. The focus of the company is to develop mineral assets of economic grade to production, providing investors with rapid return on investment. Revolution's current tenement holding comprises 40 square kilometres of mineralized gold, silver and nickel bearing structures in northern New South Wales, Australia.
The primary gold bearing ironstone and quartz deposits of Mt Remarkable, Pine Creek and Alice Cornwall, are part of a field of numerous reefs and historical artisanal workings with over sixty identified as producing gold over the previous one hundred years.
Contact: Revolution Metals T: +61-2-8205-7339 W: www.revolutionmetals.com